BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WEEK TWO!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Ha ha only not really! I actually really like my classes. They are much better than high school classes!! The classes I’m taking are nutrition, the history of dance, photography, university 1015, and institute!!! My favorite is by far photography!! I’m thinking that I want to major in it! And maybe get my minor in nutrition or nursing... hum we will just have to wait and see what happens!!!


One thing I loved about the first week of school was the free food!!! Ha ha not even going to lie!! There was just like free food EVERYWHERE!!! No joke!! It was pretty sweet! But I am kind of scared that I am going to become a freshman 15!!! I hope not!!


On Tuesday august 26th a comedian came and performed for us! Justin and I went and watched him, he was so funny!!! We also had a club fair and I went and join like every single club ha ha it was pretty great but I ended up not doing anything with like half of them!

(Spencer also got home from his mission this day!!! I want to go and visit him so bad!!!)


On Wednesday august 27th I tried out for our school's dance team called the "Orchesis" it was really fun! But there were so many girls, like 60 girls, and so there was like no room to dance at all!! I didn't make the team but I am proud of myself for trying! And I got to met tonz of new girls which was a bonus!! Because I made lots of new friends that night!!


Friday august 29 that night Justin and I went to the carnival bash they had on campus, after that we drove up to Leeds to have a movie night at Ashley’s house, and after that he came to Reed and Merri's house with me and we waited for my family to show up! They were forever late!! So Justin and I slept at my aunts house (don’t worry we didn't sleep together! lol he was down stairs with all the boys and I was upstairs in the girls room!) the next morning we all went swimming for Caleb and Allie's birthday and then we went back to merri's house and took showers and got ready for the day after that we all went shopping so I could buy a nice new camera for my photography class and after that Merri took us dumpster diving!!! One of her many expertise!! Ha ha I’m not even going to lie I had a lot of fun in that dumpster!! It was a paper one just in case you were wondering, we were looking for coupons to Tai pan trading! Well once we had all climbed in Abby found a huge bag of shredded paper and tore it open and we had a huge shredded paper fight in the dumpster! I’ve never done that before and I had a lot of fun!! So if anyone is trying to think of a fun free date idea!!! Ha ha just kidding!! But if you’re taking me out then I’m game!!! :) After that we all went to Tai pan and got to buy something I just bought a bowl and a cute little sign that says dream and is now on my shelf in my bed room! (I was pretty surprised to see Justin jump right on in with me and start digging with us! He actually found one!! Yay!)

Justin and I drove home that night so that we could go to our church the next day and after church my dad brought the little kids to my house so they could see where I lived and then they took me back to merri's house with them. And I spent the night there again. Wow its funny how you get used to the quite. Because after a few hours of listening to the little kids screaming I was going crazy! It seems funny to me that it would bug me now because I have been used to hearing it my whole life and I used to be used to it... well it would at least take like all day of listening to the screaming before I got irritated by it.


(I'll try to get the dumpster pictures soon!!)



LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
MERRI SITTING IN OUR SHOPPING CRAZYNESS
THE TROUBLE MAKERS
DONT MESS WITH THE BOY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE AND CALEB

0 comments: