BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

WEEK ONE!!!

Wow!!! I’m so bad at this posting stuff! I still need to finish writing about my senior trip!! Lol okay so this is my attempt to catch y’all up on what has happened to me in the past like month... well I guess from the time I moved to cedar city... :)


Alright here is goes....


So I moved into my apartment on Tuesday August 19th, 2008. My Hot Mamma and my Father Pavio helped me move all my stuff into my room and set it up! Oh and Brother Joners of course! It was pretty crazy and I was dreading that night because I new that I would have to say bye to my parents!! Well about half way of putting all my things away my roommate, Kristal, showed up! Picture at the bottom!! We get along pretty well...but we are very different!! Ha ha so we mostly just keep to ourselves, which I am actually totally fine with. But there are lots of times that I wish I had a roommate that I was best friends with and could stay up late telling her about all my boy dramas and all of that!! Ha ha I used to tell her about the guys I liked and all that but she is very opinionated and tells me exactly what she is thinking, and I guess I just don’t like to hear it so I stopped telling her. Lol


So the night I moved in I went and watched the play fiddler on the roof! My love Adan got me and his roommate like 40 dollar tickets for free because he was stage crew! Bonus!! Ha ha his room mate is very funny and cool! So we had fun goofing off together during the play esp. during intermission! Ha ha good times! After that we went out to Denny’s for a midnight snack because Adan said that I needed to go crazy my first night here! well I didn't get home until about two that morning and when I got home my room mate was waiting up for me... I guess she hadn't left the room the whole time and she wanted to talk to someone. Lol, she is not a very social person.


So then for the rest of that week (August 20th-23) I had freshmen orientation!! Oh my so boring!!! We spent all day, everyday that week in stupid classes getting lectures about the same things over and over again!! It sucked! Lol but I met TONZ of new people and most of them I am still friends with!! Pretty sweet! That is one thing I totally love about it here... it's like everyone's goal to be friends with everyone!!! so where ever you go everyone is asking you what your name is and everything it's great I think I have like 40 new people in my phone that all say .... Suu at the end ha ha and it's so hard to keep everyone straight!! It’s like new names and faces overload!!


Um I met Justin Hyatt on Thursday August 21th. And we like instantly became best friends! We pretty much spend all of our time together! um how we met is my best friends and I (Jacky, Steph, Amanda) were going to dinner and our friend Matt ran back to get our other friend Kyle to come with us so the 4 girls went across the street and we were laying on the grass taking pictures of our self’s well matt came back and was like Kyle wont come because he is watching a TV show about big foot! (ha ha totally just like Kyle) so matt was like but this is Justin and he is going to come and eat with us. Lol ya so that is how we met. After dinner that night we were all just walking around campus not really sure what we should do and I suggested that we go see the green show... Well no one had seen it before so I made them... It was a lot of fun. And after we went back to juniper to watch a move I think it was like zoolander or something like that but I was exhausted and I ended up just falling asleep. Lol


Um that Saturday August 23rd all the freshmen got split up into groups to do service projects... My group went and weeded this guy’s yard... it was kind of more like weeding the mountain though. Ha ha um the guy was the guy that started the Shakespearean festival. Crazy cool huh?? I know!!








MY NEW HOME





MY ROOMMATE KRISTAL





MINE AND KRISTALS ROOM





MY DESK





MY SIDE

KYLE MAKING A MEAN FACE


BEST FRIENDS



JUSTIN

0 comments: