BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.And if you're just a "lurker" that I don't know very well, please use this as an excuse to comment and say hello!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh MY!! I have so many funny memories with you!
1. We were little and for some reason not getting along. We would slap each other so hard we would leave red hand marks on each others arms! haha!

2. It was one of the nights after the dance and efy and were just dropped off at your house. Some guys come driving by with their windows rolled down and whistling at us. We thought we were funny and started whistling back at them. Of course your front door was locked and we couldn't get into the house. The guys get far enough down the street and turn around heading back towards us. We were freaked out and headed to the back of the house. We started praying hoping that the guys wouldn't find us. The guys sat in front of the house for a while and then left. We finally got someone to open the door and found out that they heard us but where scared to open it too. haha!!!!!

Dione said...

So, I remember this time when you were a toddler and were jumping on the trampoline at Grandma's house . . .

I also remember the time that you broke both your wrists the day after you turned 12 and you couldn't do ANYTHING . . .

amrust said...

haha I remember moms second memory. But I also remember our Macey's trips, and of course our random bakings! I love you!

DaNce tO ThE MuSiC said...

haha rachelle!!! Good times!!! i remember sitting behind the house so freaked out and then like someone saying we needed to pray and so all of us huddeled together praying haha great stuff i am so excited to go to efy with you this week!!! lets just be careful who we start cat calling at this time! ;) i love you!!

Thanks mom... ya ya good times... only not so much!!!

oh those good old ice cream runs!! we so need anoter one!!! like SO BAD!!!