BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh how they change. . .

So I've put up a lot of pictures from all the different places I have lived in the past year, so I decided to take a few pictures this morning of the house I have been living in for the past little while... I've been living with my cousins in lehi :) there house is beautiful! I am going to be so sad when I leave!!

dresser thing next to my bed
Cailie and my bed
My shelf
My closet
The front room/ Piano room
The entry way
The family room/ T.V. room

Thank you so much Cliss, Neal, Cailie, Aubree, Nollie, Storey, and Quincy for letting me live with you guys! You are all so funny I am going to miss eating dinner will you all!! :) I love you

2 comments:

Dione said...

I also love being in their beautiful home! Cliss loves her family and it shows throughout her home.

I am also so grateful for Cliss, Neal, Cailie and all the Ercanbrack clan for taking you in and loving you like you were their own.

Thanks, Cailie, for sharing your room with her. Sorry she punched you in the back during the night!

P.S. McKenna, you spell Nolle like this: Nolle ;)

Shara said...

I've heard dinner at the Ercanbrack home is quite entertaining! :D