BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

wow, sometimes life just sucks!!!

So for those of you who don't already know... (in 2 hours (3am)) i am leaving with my father, mother, grandpa, and baby brother to go on a trip to the east side of the united states! We are going for my fathers graduation from Boston university ( and just in case you were wondering, no, he was not living there. he was doing it online) and they are taking me for my senior trip!!! well i have to say i am totally pumped!!! but I'm not going to lie i am freaking myself out about flying! ;$ i have made myself sick all day thinking about it! ha ha so anyways let me tell you why my life sucks right now... because some of you are probably wondering why i put my title as "wow, sometimes life just sucks!!!" well as many of you know graduation is coming up!! in 25 days to be exact. well i have been working on a make up packet ( government ) so that i will have enough credits to graduate! so long storey short. i have been trying to finish it really fast because it had to be turned in 3 weeks before graduation so they would have grades in time. well trying to work my fastest! all of the information was kinda going in one ear and out the other.
So today was my last day to take my exam (or else i wouldn't have enough time) so my dad called and told them i was coming in to take my test right after school! well my dear loving grandpa drove me down to Provo and i went to take my test... ha ha ya! holy cow!!! i started reading those questions and had zero idea what any of them meant!! ahhh so i tried my hardest, crossing out the questions that sounded like they would be wrong and just praying that i would at least get a D-!!! so after and hour and a half of reading questions i had no idea about. i went and turned it in to get it graded!!..... i got and "E" ( the same and an "F") oh my! i about died!!! so pretty much there is a 90% chance that i will not get to walk with my class which is SOOO depressing!!!! because i have worked my butt off to graduate!!! so after calling my best friend and balling my eyes out. i have decided that it's just life and I'm going to have to live with it. :( who knows maybe it will all work out and i will get to take it again the minute i get home!!! and they will let me walk!!! if not i have most defiantly learned my lesson!!! i need to stop being such a procrastinator!!! and learn some MUCH BETTER studding skills!!!!
so ya that is why sometimes life just sucks!!!
well i am hoping to keep my blog updated wail I'm on my trip so you guys can see how much fun i am having!! i love you all! love McKenna

0 comments: