BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

things to do when you are bored!

written by noel:

Today Kenna and I were working on our secretive christmas eve pajama pants for people in the family when mckenna noticed an extra piece of material that looked like half a thong. (not that there is much of a real one anyways) And so she decided why not make it a whole one. So she tied a couple of pieces together an waLa! a homemaid thong! And of course they convinced me to try it on over my pants, cause you can't just make something without trying it out...so after some difficulty I was wearing mckenna's creation and I can say that I don't think I will ever try that again!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You guys are so funny! and PS, the pj's aren't so secretive anymore. :o) lol

DaNce tO ThE MuSiC said...

haha ya i know they were not so secretive when we were making them.